New to Web Design? Interested to start a career as Web Designer? This training will guide you everything about Web Design from fundamental concepts to building and hosting a website.
Web Design means creating a website that wanders in the internet. There are so many aspects that need to be learned to create a professional website. Starting from prototyping till hosting a website, web designer needs to be familiar. A good website should always be user-friendly with pleasing layout.
If you are planning to set your career as a front-end developer then learning Web Design is essential. If you learn Web Design you can be boss for your own company. Since we are all moving towards digital world, you need to be aware of web concepts.
Students, Freshers, Entrepreneur and Business people can learn Web Design. Those who want to switch their career then Web Design is the right option. If you got break in your career then you can kick start it by learning Web Design course.
- Well-designed course curriculum by qualified and experienced IT professionals
- Individual care and attention for each trainee
- Weekend classes for employed personals
- Custom batches with flexible timing
- Knowledge and practical training with real-time case-studies
- Introduction to Web Design Training
- HTML & CSS
- Static vs Dynamic Website
- What you will learn?
- Static Website Development using HTML & CSS
- Buy Domain & Hosting and upload the developed website
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Color, background color, font name, font size, margin, padding, border, text align
- Box model
- Class name with dot and #
- 3 types of css
- Responsive Web Design
- How to do a website?
- Understand the requirement and create design / choose template
- Create sitemap and link the pages
- Remove unwanted sections from each page
- Update content in pages
- Test the website
- Domain & Hosting
- Free Domain & Hosting
- Buy Domain name
- Buy Hosting
Our expertise trainer is holding 14+ years of industry experience. A trainer with well-established knowledge and skill in creating the most challenging websites.